ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
- By entering the contest, the contestant confirms that they hold all intellectual property rights in the photo(s).
- Without prejudice to the Terms and Conditions, the EU Delegation recognises that the copyright in the photo(s) created by the contestant remains with the contestant. Any enquiries for copyright will be referred to the contestant. However, by entering the contest, the contestant grants the EU Delegation a non-exclusive, non-profit ad royalty-free right of use, dissemination, distribution, public communication, reproduction and exhibition of the photo(s) submitted without prior notice.
- Credit/acknowledgement of the contestant’s name will be given when the photo is used by the EU Delegation.
- The EU Delegation process personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2018/1725 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2018 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data. The privacy statement – data protection notice is available on https://eeas.europa.eu/headquarters/headquarters-homepage/3033/privacy-statements_en
- By completing the entry form, the contestant agrees to the EU Delegation collecting, processing, storing or otherwise utilising the contestant’s personal data solely for the purposes of conducting and administering the contest, delivering the prizes to the winners and sending communications with information about the contest.
ACCEPTANCE OF RULES
The mere fact of entering the contest implies full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Contestants assure the EU Delegation that they know and accept all the Terms and Conditions of the I★EU Photo Contest and any amendment thereto that has been published until the end date of the EU Delegation’s contest website